Mindfulness & Schema Therapy: A Practical Guide download
- Upload date: 1-08-2017, 12:54
- Category: Psychology
Mindfulness and Schema Therapy presents an eight-session + two follow up sessions protocol for schema mindfulness for therapists and their patients.
• Represents the first book to integrate the theory of schema therapy with the techniques of mindfulness
• Enhances schema therapy with techniques drawn from mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) - a unique integration of two of the most popular treatment approaches in clinical psychology today.
• Merges two of the hottest topics in contemporary clinical psychology and psychotherapy
• Offers a practical guide for training and practice, with detailed coverage of theory followed by dedicated sections for therapists and patients
• Features a variety of exercises enabling readers to immediately implement the protocol
• Written by authors with expertise and experience in both schema therapy and mindfulness
• Includes a Foreword by Mark Williams, renowned for his contribution to the development of MBCT
Download Mindfulness & Schema Therapy: A Practical Guide