International Perspectives On The Assessment & Treatment Of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice & Research download
- Upload date: 1-08-2017, 12:54
- Category: Politics & Sociology
I would recommend this book. It is a useful text for anyone interested in current thinking around sex offender assessment and treatment. Its international perspective makes it different from other texts, covering many overlooked aspects of treatment and practice.
International Perspectives on the Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice and Researchprovides the first truly global perspective on the assessment and treatment of sex offenders.
- Presents a comprehensive overview of current theories and practices relating to the assessment and treatment of sex offenders throughout the world, including the US, Europe, and Australasia
- Covers all the major developments in the areas of risk assessment, treatment, and management
- Includes chapters written by internationally respected practitioners and researchers experienced in working with sexual offenders such as Bill Marshall, Ruth Mann, Karl Hanson and Jayson Ware
Download International Perspectives On The Assessment & Treatment Of Sexual Offenders: Theory, Practice & Research