Existential Perspectives On Coaching download
- Upload date: 3-02-2018, 20:40
- Category: Personality & Family
Existential philosophies are concerned with reflecting on life and the human condition, helping us to think critically and creatively about the challenges of our lives and how best to meet them. This agenda-setting text illustrates how these ideas can be brought to bear on the practice of coaching.
Existential Perspectives on Coaching shows how philosophical concepts can be used to illuminate clients' concerns, conflicts and life choices, and illustrates different ways of helping clients to take stock, reconsider their options and find a new path. Bringing together contributions from leading figures in the existential coaching field, the chapters are divided into three parts:
• Part I outlines the essential values which underpin the existential approach and provides a clear framework for coaching existentially.
• Part II explores the wide variety of settings in which existentially informed coaching can be used, from leadership and career development to life coaching.
• Part III demonstrates how existential ideas can be used alongside other coaching approaches, such as NLP, CBT and Attachment Theory.
With a clear, practice-focused approach, this text provides a robust foundation for existential coaching and is essential reading for all coaches, trainees, and those interested in the existential approach.Download book
Download Existential Perspectives On Coaching