Introducing Autodesk Maya 2016: Autodesk Official Press download
- Upload date: 10-02-2018, 18:48
- Category: Design & Photo
A COMPLETE COURSE IN MAYA 2016
This official guide teaches you to create stunning characters and exciting visual effects with the most popular 3D application available. Maya® is used in films, TV shows, games, commercials, and wherever outstanding animation is required. If you aspire to professiona-quality Maya skills, this fully updated book is the place to start.
Straightforward text and practical examples guide you through Maya basics and enable you to quickly begin building your own models and scenes. The tutorials provide realistic challenges in fun, step-by-step lessons that make learning easy. You'll master the interface and tools as you build a series of models and rig them for animation. Your confidence will bloom as you watch your creations develop.
- Master Maya 2016's user interface, menus, and plug-ins
- Understand CG and 3D core concepts and create simple animations right away
- Create fabric motion with nCloth to make clothing drape or flags fly in the wind
- Explore different polygons and modeling workflows
- Add HDRI lighting, simulations, and effects that bring your scenes to life
- Become proficient at rendering, dynamics, and rigging for animation
- Learn how the pros do it, using downloadable project files on the companion website
Download Introducing Autodesk Maya 2016: Autodesk Official Press