Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks download
- Upload date: 1-08-2017, 12:54
- Category: Art
Laser systems and advanced optical techniques offer new solutions for conservation scientists, and provide answers to challenges in Conservation Science. Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks comprises selected contributions from the 7th International Conference on Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks (LACONA VII, Madrid, Spain, 17-21 September 2007), and is a comprehensive collection on both emerging and well established applications of laser systems and techniques used to address conservation problems.
The topics covered include:
– Innovative approaches in laser cleaning;
– Analytical techniques;
– Developments in portable laser systems for remote and on-site applications;
– Laser cleaning of monuments and sculptures, paintings and polychromes, metal objects and documents and textiles.
– Developments on structural diagnosis, monitoring, imaging and documentation of artworks.
Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks will be essential reference material for students, professionals and scientists working in heritage and Conservation Science.Download book
Download Lasers in the Conservation of Artworks