Data-Driven Design & Construction: 25 Strategies for Capturing, Analyzing & Applying Building Data download
- Upload date: 29-11-2017, 14:51
- Category: Architecture
“In this comprehensive book, Professor Randy Deutsch has unlocked and laid bare the twenty-first century codice nascosto of architecture. It is data. Big data. Data as driver. . .This book offers us the chance to become informed and knowledgeable pursuers of data and the opportunities it offers to making architecture a wonderful, useful, and smart art form.”
—From the Foreword by James Timberlake, FAIA
Written for architects, engineers, contractors, owners, and educators, and based on today’s technology and practices, Data-Driven Design and Construction: 25 Strategies for Capturing, Applying and Analyzing Building Data
- addresses how innovative individuals and firms are using data to remain competitive while advancing their practices.
- seeks to address and rectify a gap in our learning, by explaining to architects, engineers, contractors and owners—and students of these fields—how to acquire and use data to make more informed decisions.
- documents how data-driven design is the new frontier of the convergence between BIM and architectural computational analyses and associated tools.
- is a book of adaptable strategies you and your organization can apply today to make the most of the data you have at your fingertips.
Data-Driven Design and Construction was written to help design practitioners and their project teams make better use of BIM, and leverage data throughout the building lifecycle.Download book
Download Data-Driven Design & Construction: 25 Strategies for Capturing, Analyzing & Applying Building Data